Friday, August 12, 2011

Flowers, flowers, flowers!

This is the combination I wore a couple of days ago when I was having lunch with my cousin Arja. She took the pictures of me with her new camera and trust me when I say this - 1 day, I'll have the same camera!




..then I untied my hair and let it sway in the wind :)



This is the make up I used - Catherine Arley Nail Laquer No.22 in a beautiful, soft peach shade;  L'Oréal Paris Mineral Mattifying Powder 01 Translucent; Hema liquid eyeliner which I got from Doetinchem, NL; Maybelline Volum' Express One By One Mascara, which I recommend & Max Factor Lipfinity Lipstick. 


I bought this earrings last year at Accessories. They are soo sweet.

Hope you like it! xx
Sara




1 comment:

  1. Прекрасно :)

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete